This is the course we offer to those who want a Arizona Concealed Weapons Permit (AZ CCW). In this course we cover basic Arizona and Federal laws covering where you can carry and self defense. We also discuss safe carry practices, holster selection, areas that require a permit to carry, and defensive ammunition choices. This course will include range time, to help make certain you have the skills necessary to defend yourself.
- Basic Federal and Arizona laws about defensive gun use
- Where you can carry
- Practice methods
- Holster and defensive ammunition selection
- Shooting practice and qualification
Qualification is one fully loaded pistol at 5 yards and again at 10 yards. It will be evaluated for consistency of shot placement.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE FINGERPRINTING
A list of fingerprinting services can be found here.
- Semi-automatic pistol or revolver
- Enough ammunition for two full magazines or cylinders minimum, more if you would like to practice before qualifying
- Eye and hearing protection (Provided)
Price for this course: $95.00 per person (Ask about group discounts for 3 or more people!)
Schedule Your Class
To schedule your concealed carry permit course, please call or text 623-226-8254 or fill out the form below.